2007年7月2日月曜日

necessary thing


I like music very much and listen to it. So, I write about CDs.

I listen to music when I am free, tired, study, drive a car, before I sleep and so on. I bought some CDs by now. I bought CDs of Yo Hitoto, Yuna Ito, BoA and mihimaru GT. They are my favorite singers.

The CD I bought for the first time is hanamizuki of Yo Hitoto. Good phrase in this song is ‘I wish you and person you love last for one hundred years' Her songs heal me. Second CD is BoA. I like NO.1. thired CD is Precious of Yuna Ito. This song was theme song of umizaru. Her voice is beautiful. The CD I listen the most lately is mihimaru GT. Their genre is Hip-Hop and J-pop. I have THE BEST of mihimaru GT. Their songs make me fun. I don’t get tired. I like their all songs. I want to go to their live with afro cap someday. I’m looking forward to it.

Listening to Music is good way to relieve some of my stress. I listen to music almost every day. Music is necessary things in my life.
195 words

5 件のコメント:

Kazumi さんのコメント...

I also like mihimaru GT. I sometimes listen to their songs which you recorded for me. They are live songs, so I get power from them.

mami さんのコメント...

I also like mihimaru GT, but I don't have a CD. I always borrow with my friends. What do you recommend their songs?

Mari さんのコメント...

Ilike 'itsumademo hibiku konomelody'
The song is very nice. please isten to it!

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I don't know about CDs because I don't have many CDs. However, I want to listen music. If you have your favorite musician, pleases tell me about it.

maimai さんのコメント...

Hello, Mari!!
I have't see you for long time.

I like BoA too. Her song is very nice.For example, 'kiminotonaride' or
'konoyonosirusi' and so on.
Do you know it?