2007年5月30日水曜日

My Campus Life

I go to school by bicycle, train and walk every day.
I have no resistance to morning. So, it is hard to wake up early, though it is easier than my high school days.
I go to school from Monday to Friday. I like Korean the best now. Since I have never studied it until now, it is fresh for me and interesting. I don’t get sleepy. I like English too.
On my day off, I usually sleep until daytime, then work part-time or go shopping. I’m working part-time as a clerk in a bakery for about ten months. It is hard work beyond expectation. Shopping is one of my way to relieve some of my stress, though I waste my money on impulse buying.
Lately, I like driving a car. Sometimes I borrow my mother’s car and go for a drive or go shopping.
I also like listening to music. I’m addicted to mihimaruGT. All of their songs are nice. I recommend their music for all people.
Though I really feel my campus life became harder than it of last year, I enjoy present campus life since I can see my friends and chat with them when I go to school.

0 件のコメント: