2007年6月4日月曜日

I like・・・

I have a lot of favorite things. Today, I’ll introduce my favorite animal, food and music.
First, I’ll talk about animals. I like hamster and dog. I have two hamsters. Both of them have brown hair and black lines. They are very cute. My aunt hate hamster. She dislikes its looks like mouse. But, my whole family loves them. I love dogs too. Though I don’t have it, my cousins have. They have small dogs. All dogs very cute and heal me. I can relax when I hold them. I want to have dogs someday. If I have a dog, I want big dog with long hair.
Next, I introduce my favorite food. I like ice cream the best. I don’t go off it because I enjoy various tastes. I go 31 sometimes. It is my favorite ice cream shop. My friend work part-time there. So, I can sample every time I meet her. I tried ice cream with three layers for the first time yesterday. It was very delicious. I was full up. I recommend it for everyone.
Next is music. Lately, I’m wild about mihimaruGT. The day before, I bought their CD for the first time. All songs are good. I can be happy when I listen that. I want to go their live. It is certain that I have happy time at their live.
That’s all. These are my favorite things. These things are necessary for me now. I feel I can live my life happily if there are these things around me.
256words

5 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

Mari's essay is very good.
I have never been to 31 ice cream shop. 31 is very expensive.When I watched your blog, I want to go to 31. Do you recommend ice cream tastes? I want to eat your recommendation.I suggest that you should put pictures.

Makko さんのコメント...

I like ice cream too(*>∪<*)
It started chance to add oen more taste if customers wants to more than two tastes!!
So what's taste did you eat?

I like Mandarin Orenge Cheese Cake☆+.

Mari さんのコメント...

Thank you, Mami!
I try to put pictures.

Do go→ 31. My favorite tastes are twin berry cheesecake and mango coconapple. I recommend you.

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I'm inrested in hamster's life.I have never had them.So I thought I want to see your pets and you should drow pictures or put pictures,please.Your blog is wonderful.

Mari さんのコメント...

Hello! Makko chan. Ihave never eaten Mandarin Orange Cheese Cake. I do try it next time.