2007年6月18日月曜日

KUMAMOTO

I have lived in Kumamoto for 19 years. I was born and grew up in Kumamoto. I like Kumamoto very much. I have some recommended places in Kumamoto. And now to the introduction of that.

First, I recommend Amakusa. I went there twice or three times. I enjoyed watching dolphins. It pleases everyone. Dolphins in Amakusa are very friendly and they swim close to the ship. Sometimes, they jump high. If you like sea, you should go there. Even if you don’t like it, you can eat delicious foods. Amakusa is famous for prawn. You can enjoy various delicious dishes.

Next, I introduce the fountain tunnel in Takamori. It is cool even in summer. I recommend for the people who don’t like the heat of summer. There is water pearl. You can have a strange experience here. Grains of water could be seen going up. It is interesting.

Finally, talking of Kumamoto, it is Aso. I think if I go sightseeing in Kumamoto, I can’t except Aso. Aso is a famous sightseeing spot. There are many place to visit and delicious foods. I recommend Mt. Aso, Aso farmland, monkey entertainer, hot spring and so on. I also recommend eating ice-cream corn. I feel the ice-cream corn in Aso is more delicious.
If you stay in Aso, I want you to stay Aso farm village. Though I haven’t stayed there, I heard it is very nice. I want to stay there some day.

I think Kumamoto has a lot of nice places. I want to go every place and find my favorite places.

1 件のコメント:

asu* さんのコメント...

Hi mari!
I recommend Amakusa, too! Because my home town is Amakusa!! I don't know the fountain tunnel in Takamori. I would like to go there. Please give me a detail information about there.