2007年10月26日金曜日

My favorite place

My favorite place
Diamond City is my favorite place to wander and shop. I’d like to explain why. It is very near from my house. There are many shops, theater and some place to eat. Wandering there is a good resource. I have been there many times and I know most shops.

Near from my house
Diamond City is located in near from my house. It takes three minutes by car. I can go there anytime. It is very convenient for me. I buy most of things I need in my daily life. Sometimes, I happen to meet my friends who went to same junior high school and I don’t see for a long time. Some of my friends work at shops there. So, I often meet someone I know.

There are many shops, theater and eating place
I like shopping very much. I went there many times. I know most shops where they are. I also know some salesclerks. When I go to their shops, I can chat with them. It is one of my enjoyments. I also like watching movies and eating. I enjoy movies there sometimes and eating lunch. I have my favorite restaurant. It is Capri cciosa. I recommend it.

Good resource
Wandering there is very good resource. Sometimes, I go there without something I have to do. I often browse through magazines and listen to music in TSUTAYA. Sometimes, I go to the theater and watch movies. Every time I watch movies at the theater, they give me a discount because I work part-time in Diamond City.

Diamond City is good a place. It is very convenient because it is close to my house. Because of it, sometimes I can meet my friends. I often go there and shop in my favorite shops. I enjoy not only shopping but talking with some salesclerks, movies and eating. These things are great resources for me. I like Diamond City and wadering there.
[321 words]

0 件のコメント: