2007年11月11日日曜日

Friendship &Adventure

Today’s topic is Toy Story. This movie is very famous and popular in the world. Everyone who watched it must have enjoyed it. I was not so interested in it. But I really enjoyed it and it is now my favorite CG animation. It received a prize Academy Award. Do you know the second story of it? I don’t know but I want to watch it. I want to introduce my favorite scenes of the first story.

First is that toys of Andy worry about what they are left from Andy when he move. So, Woody suggests to pair up with another toy. I like the fellow feeling that toys try to unite as all toys move with Andy. This worry is just like toys’. Their feeling is very cute. If I was someone’s toy, I think I have same anxiety.

Second is the scone Woody and toys of Sid try to revenge on him to save Buzz. Sid is a bad boy. I don’t like him. He likes to adapt toys. He is the enemy for toys. But, after this revenge, he is surprised and comes to be scared of toys. I feel refreshed.

Third is the scene all toys try to save Woody and Buzz and finally they come back to Andy. Finally, Toys can’t save Woody and Buzz and they can come back to Andy because of the rocket which Sid fixed to Buzz. I like this scene the best. Even if they split some time, they need each other and help each other. It is lovely friendship.

These scenes are my favorite scene. What scene do you like? Many cute characters and a lot of adventure and a lovely friendship entertain me. It is very interesting story. I can understand toy’s feeling. I like Woody anyway.
[300 words]

4 件のコメント:

Makko さんのコメント...

Hi, Mari. I like toy story too.
My most favorite scene is Buzz is about to launch to save his friends.
The best character that I like the most is Alien.
They are so cute!!!!!

miki さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Miki.
Your Toy Story review is very interesting. I was not interested in Toy Story, but I like it now. I want to watch the second story of it,too.

asu* さんのコメント...

Hi Mari!
Your essay is easy to read, because you use "first" and "second" words on your post.
I like the save for Woody and Buzz scene too.
Which character do you like?

ss partner さんのコメント...

Hello Mari. I read your post. I want to watch the second story too. I can know your favorite scenes. However I think you put some photos on your post so your post is spectacular.