2007年11月26日月曜日

Neighbors

community life
I want to talk about neighbors of my house. My house was built by my grandparents. So, our family and our neighbors have known for a long time. My neighbors are very kind and get well each other. I know my neighbors well. I’ll introduce the area that I live and two neighbors who I know very much.

I live in Ogawa Town in Uki City. Ogawa has many natures and is a country. I like it very much. The area I live is the busiest area in Ogawa. The road in front of my house is big. So, even in midnight, big tracks go through the road and my house shake a little. My relatives who come to my house once a two or three years said “My lifetime became short a little by shakes like earthquakes”

One of them is a woman who lives next to ma house. Her age is same with my grandfather and she lives by herself. She often comes to my house to see my grandmother and grandfather and enjoy talking and tea. She knows me and my three sisters. When I was a child she worked as a deliverer of juice. I was looking forward that she came to my house every day.

Another is a woman who lives across from my house. Her house is a temple. My kindergarten was there and she was my teacher. She smiled every day and I liked her very much. Now, my kindergarten was closed because children decreased. I was sad when my kindergarten was closed. But, our good relation last still now. Recently, I don’t meet her so much. Every time we meet, we talk for a while about something new. I enjoy it.

My town is not so big, but there are many good points. One of good points is people. There are many good people around my house. Two women I introduced and my grandparents have known each other since they had built the house. It is about 30 years ago. I feel we are good community.
[344 words]

1 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

Hello!! I read your essay. I think your town is very good place. I live in Kikuchi. There also not so big, but I like there very much. Neighbors of my house is a good person. I have never been to Ogawa town. I want to go your town.