2007年12月20日木曜日

Learning with Computers

Learning with computers

Today’s topic is learning with computers. I liked to write by hand better than using computers. Computers are used all over the world. I think learning with computers is very good tool to learn English and it is also very useful after graduate from university. I enjoy it.

First, I talk about before Writing Ⅲ and Ⅳ. I didn’t study English by using computers so much. I didn’t enjoy using computers than now. I didn’t try to make sentences in English. Because of it, my writing skill didn’t improve easily. It was very hard to enrich my English vocabulary. I think my reading skill was not so bad but I didn’t enjoy reading English.

Second is about during Writing Ⅲ and Ⅳ. I enjoy learning English with computers. In Writing Ⅲ and Ⅳ, I wrote some essays, book reviews and quick posts. In essays, I have to make many sentences. In the beginning, it was hard to write essays. But now, I can write essays easier than before. I think my writing skill is improving. Also, my vocabulary enriched by making sentences. In book reviews, I read books that I’m interested in and write the story and impressions by my expressions.

Third is about after Writing Ⅲ and Ⅳ. I’m going to lean English with computers. I will also continue to read English books and write sentences in English. I will read easy books. If I read difficult books, I think I lose a little confidence. But, I will try difficult books some day. On writing English, I will post on my blog sometimes. I try to type English like typing speed trial or keep a diary.

Learning with computers is useful now and in the future. I think using computer and speaking English are very important in society now. I think I should be able to use computers and speak English. Computers give me enjoyment. They also give me lots of profits to get the skills.
[331 words]

0 件のコメント: