2007年12月5日水曜日

TV program

I like watching TV. I watch TV at least in the morning and in the evening every day. I have some favorite TV shows. I n the morning, I watch mezamashi TV. I especially like fortunetelling and introduction of trendy goods. Recently, I often over sleep. So, I cant see it. In the evening, I often watch variety shows and dramas. My favorite variety show is ainori and entanokamiosama. The former is one of the most popular program. it is very interesting because there are many type of people. The latter is many comedians’ show. My favorite comedian is ZEN. My favorite drama is Galileo. It is very popular drama now. A genius physicist solves many difficult events like murder. I’m addicted to it. I like it the best now. On the other hand, I don’t really like the program of discussion. My grandfather often sees it.

[149 words]

0 件のコメント: