2007年12月5日水曜日

can't stop TV

Today’s topic is TV. I like watching TV very much. I watch it every day. I often argue with my sisters or grandfather over the programs. I will focus on the programs. So, I will introduce my favorite and programs of drama, variety and news and programs I don’t like.

First, I talk about drama. Many dramas are broadcasted. In Japan, dramas change every three months. We can enjoy not only Japanese dramas but also foreign dramas. I like Japanese drama better than other countries’. Now I like Galileo the best. This is one of most popular drama. It is broadcasted on Monday 9:00 p.m. A genius physicist tries to solve difficult events like murder. It is very interesting.

Second, I talk about variety shows. I think shows of comedians are most popular. I often see the kind of shows. My favorite program is Entano Kamisama. Do you like it? Some comedians are boring, other comedians are very interesting. I like ZEN. Do you know them? You should check them once. I have another program that I want to introduce. It is Ainori. This program is one of the most popular programs. I think everyone knows it and most young people see it at least once.

Third, I talk about news programs. I respect news casters. I think I should see it to know about society of the world. Good point of watching the kinds of programs is they are very useful for the class of reading. But, I don’t like news programs. Do you like news programs? They are very boring. You think so don’t you? My grandfather often sees them. So, we often argue over the channel.

We can enjoy many kinds of programs every day. What kind of program do you like? Watching TV is good way to spend my free time. Sometimes, I forget time and nearly miss train or I have to finish assignment in midnight. But, I can’t stop watching TV. Finally, what l want to tell is I like going out better than watching TV in my home.
[345 words]

0 件のコメント: